Do you have what it takes to help a person who has a dream and help them make it a reality? Is your expertise in marketing, manufacturing, service, retail sales, accounting, design, etc? We need you! Share your valuable business expertise to help stimulate the creation and growth of small and emerging businesses in Southwest Florida – Fort Myers and Lee County.
SCORE mentoring provides budding entrepreneurs with expertise that will start them on the right path towards their business goals. We allow them to leverage the knowledge and experience of our SCORE Counselors who come from virtually every business category you can imagine. Won’t you be part of this fabulous team?
As a SCORE Volunteer You Can
- Share your success and expertise through mentoring
- Lead workshops and seminars
- Provide online or telephone mentoring directly from your home or office
- Serve in a leadership capacity with SCORE
- Serve within other capacity at SCORE (Marketing, IT, administration, finance, fundraising, HR, etc.)
- Have flexibility with your volunteering time
Benefits of Volunteering
SCORE volunteers enjoy a variety of personal, local and national rewards. As a SCORE Volunteer, you:
- Enjoy the satisfaction of contributing to the success of others
- Share great experience with other SCORE volunteers
- Provide leadership in the business community
- Gain recognition and respect as a business mentor
- Grow professionally and personally
- Participate in lifelong learning
- Make new friends
Join SCORE Today There are NO Dues!
Share your experience. Register today by completing the application link here.
SCORE’s mentors, comprised of active and retired business men and women, provide clients with free and confidential business counseling at their place of business, at our chapter headquarters, by telephone or via email.