- Defining what is Marketing
- Developing a marketing plan for growth which includes:
- Development of your value proposition
- Defining your target market(s) and describing the opportunity by customer/key revenue stream or sales channel
- Development of a situation analysis (SWOT)
- Importance of completing a competitive analysis
- How to identify key messages to convey
- Identifying online and traditional marketing resources in your toolbox
- How to manage your marketing plan mix
- Where to find marketing content
- Importance of measuring success
- How to prioritize and manage your marketing plan
Parking is free. There is a $30.00 fee for registration and handouts. Select PayPal payment option to pay with regular credit card or PayPal account. Registration at the door will be $35.00.
Keiser University students and faculty and all students in Fort Myers and Lee and Hendry counties with a school ID and Veterans may attend free. When registering students should simply enter the discount code STUDENT and Veterans should enter the discount code VETERAN. A valid ID may be required at the door.
Speaker: Karen Durand is a Brand and Shopper Marketing Executive, retired. 32 years of experience which included, Senior Manager, Shopper Marketing Center of Excellence at Kimberly-Clark, Corp, Vice President Marketing, Specialty Foods Group, Inc.; Group Manager, Business Development at International Paper, Director of Marketing and Corporate Communications and Investor Relations at Gibson Greetings; consultant for various CPG & B2B companies, and Community College instructor on business plan writing and marketing. Specialties: Shopper Marketing for grocery and mass market retailers, Brand Marketing for CPG companies, Sales and Communications. Her marketing background includes extensive website content and social media expertise.