Guest favorites return; new desserts and Tiki drinks also join the spring menu
For the first time, P.F. Chang’s is going local with a limited-time menu featuring past favorite recipes for guests who have been clamoring for their favorite dishes to return.
Beginning this month through July 12, P.F. Chang’s will offer its Local Favorites menu, which will vary by city based on dishes local teams have selected to feature. Each local menu will feature a custom lineup of three of the following most-requested P.F. Chang’s dishes from guests in their area:
- Dali Chicken: Tender slices of chicken breast wok-tossed with dried red chilies, potatoes and scallions in a signature spicy sauce
- Red Wine & Pepper Braised Beef: Marinated flank steak wok-seared with sliced potatoes, broccolini, Napa cabbage, grape tomatoes and Fresno peppers served with a red wine pepper sauce
- Chengdu Spiced Lamb: Spice marinated lamb, wok-seared with toasted cumin, fresh mint, grape tomatoes, and onions
- Black Bean Chicken: Tender marinated chicken breast stir-fried with garlic, scallions and Chinese black beans in a savory soy sauce
- Lemon Pepper Shrimp: Wok-crisped shrimp stir-fried with celery, bean sprouts, scallions and fresh lemon slices in an aromatic black pepper sauce
- Flaming Pork Wontons: Handmade pork wontons in a spicy garlic and sesame soy sauce finished with scallions
“Our restaurant teams are closest to our guests, they interact with them every day, and they know which dishes our guests have heart for. The Local Favorites menu provides an opportunity for our restaurants to offer guests in their local community the recipes they’ve been craving.” said P.F. Chang’s Vice President of Culinary Innovation Nevielle Panthaky.
And speaking of comebacks, Tiki drinks are this spring’s hottest cocktail trend, featuring the exotic, fruity flavors of the islands. P.F. Chang’s new limited-time Tiki drink menu, anchored by its classic Chang’s Mai Tai, features two refreshing new cocktails: Cucumber Blueberry Crush and Rum Punch.
Those who loved last year’s wildly popular limited-time dessert, Apple Chai Cobbler, will also see it return to the P.F. Chang’s menu, along with new Berry Ginger Shortcake. Both desserts are available in a small size for tasting or a large size for sharing at all P.F. Chang’s restaurant locations.
About P.F. Chang’s
P.F. Chang’s features a blend of high-quality, Asian-inspired cuisine and American hospitality in a sophisticated, contemporary bistro setting. As of January 2016, the company owns and operates more than 210 domestic P.F. Chang’s restaurants in 38 states. In addition, the company has extended the P.F. Chang’s brand to international markets and retail products, both of which are operated under licensing agreements. For more information on P.F. Chang’s, please visitwww.pfchangs.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @PFChangs.